We will use the MVCC “Fedex Cup”format in 2023 à SIMPLIFIED FOR 2023
- The MVCC “FedExCup” is a season-long points competition which culminates with the “FedExCup” Playoffs, a series of three events to determine the Champion
- Format “NET Stroke play” = Your total score minus your Playing Handicap.
- (Ex: Total Score = 40. Playing Handicap = 5. Net score = 35)
- Points are awarded EACH WEEK by finish position as defined in the point distribution tables.
- Point Distribution table can be found below
- At the conclusion of the Regular Season , the top HALF of the field will be eligible to play in the Playoffs. There will be a 3 week playoff to determine the champion. (Points earned during the FedExCup Regular Season carry over to the first two Playoffs events. )
- Playoff week 1 - Half the field makes the playoffs based of of your total points earned for the regular season
- Playoff week 2 - Half of the remaining field will play playoff week 2 based of total points earned from regular season plus playoff week 1
- Playoff week 3 - Top 10 remaining players advance to the Final Playoff week3